Military & Defense Packaging
Quality Support has extensive experience in the engineering and design of custom crating and packaging for Military and Defense industries. Having worked with Federal, State and Local government agencies as well as military and defense contractors supporting all branches of the military. Our experience and expertise enable us to develop custom crating solutions for a wide range of military hardware. We provide military specification, commercial packaging and crating. Our comprehensive in-house equipment and 3 manufacturing locations uniquely positions us to meet your MIL-SPEC requirements, no matter how large or small your parts are. In addition, we have been approved by the Government for foam that meets the physical requirements to MIL-P-26514G Type 1, Class 2, Grade A, B and C.
- We package custom components manufactured for the military and defense industries.
- Packaging requirements are based on the MIL-STD-2073-1 specifications.
- We have established internal procedures for compliance with Mil-Spec requirements.
- The specific requirements are incorporated, implemented and adhered to from design to delivery of each part.
- MIL-P-26514G Type 1, Class 2, Grade A, B & C Foam
Quality Support has the experience to ensure the successful and compliant delivery of your military parts and components. Call us today for a quote on your custom project.
Military & Defense Packaging Gallery
Companies We've Served